Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cat Thursday: Teddy & the Kittens


Cat Thursday
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share fun pictures, tidbits, and news of all things cat related!

I have a teddy bear that's been with me forever. His name is Fred and the foster kitties seem to have fallen in love with him. When they're not on my lap, they like to hang out with good ole' Fred.

Tortellini & Katniss
Tortellini & Katniss


Houdini & Buster
Houdini & Buster

Houdini
Houdini, getting a little one-on-one time with Uncle Fred

Houdini & Katniss
Houdini & Katniss

Tortellini, Katniss, and Buster.
Tortellini, Katniss, and Buster.
Tortellini is giving me that look again! Such an attitude! And I love how Katniss is sprawled out on her back and Buster is snuggled up against her side. So cute!








8 comments:

  1. So cute! Even kitties need teddy bears. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they've really taken to him! If they aren't on my lap, they're usually sitting on his. Too cute!

      Delete
  2. I love that kittens sleep on their backs all sprawled out. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kittens are anything but graceful at that age! I've caught them more than once as they're sprawled out and ready to fall off the chair!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They really seem to have fallen in love with him!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love how they all pile up on his lap!

      Delete