Cat Thursday: Meet the Foster Kittens! | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday: Meet the Foster Kittens!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Cat Thursday: Meet the Foster Kittens!


Cat Thursday (48)
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share fun pictures, tidbits, and news of all things cat related!

It's been awhile since I took part in Cat Thursday. When I lost my Didi, it hurt too much so I stopped participating. While I'll never stop missing Didi and Salem, I recently decided to foster some kittens to help out one of the local shelters.

Michelle graciously invited me to start participating again, so I am going to share my fostering adventures. Aren't they adorable?

kitties!
hello kitties!
I really love this picture, so think it will become their "official" portrait!

I've never raised kittens before, so wish me luck!

13 comments:

  1. How gorgeous. I do miss our three fur babies and whilst I admire you for being a foster mummy it isn't something I could do as I know I'd get too attached.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting too attached is a concern, but I keep reminding myself that I'm only babysitting them until they find their forever homes. They have so much energy that I'm exhausted just watching them!

      Delete
  2. That's so wonderful that you are fostering. These little guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are too cute! Kittens make even the worst day brighter, so I love having these guys around!

      Delete
  3. They're so cute!!! I'm glad you're able to do something to help fill your kitty-shaped hole in your heart. It's so hard to lose a pet because they're a member of your family. I still miss my Cassie and he's been gone for 3 years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didi's loss hit me really hard, but these kittens are reminding me why I love cats so much! I don't think we ever get over the loss of a furbaby, but remembering all the good times makes it worthwhile. I bet Cassie had a great home and knew how much he was loved!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like I need to get on board with this Cat Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been awhile since I last took part, but think that the foster kitties will give me lots of new material! :)

      Delete
  5. Aws they look so cute and like they could cause so much naughtiness together. lol Kitten raising is a challenge. I've had hundreds through the house since I run a rescue and whew they are just the best even if they make you twitch some days. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very naughty, but then they give me this innocent look and I immediately forgive them! I just wish that they'd stop trying to climb up my back, as kittie nails are sharp! lol

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad you're participating again! Sorry I haven't stopped by before now. I've had an incredibly busy summer so far with two visits from family, amongst dental and doctor visits. I LOVE your foster kitties. They are adorable!

    I also wanted to note that I have been late getting the linky up in the past weeks (where I used to have it up by 12:00am CST Thursday every week), but never fear...the linky will make an appearance, albeit late. I'll get it together again one of these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u