Bookmark Monday - Photobooth Puppies! | Alexia's Books and Such: Bookmark Monday - Photobooth Puppies!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, July 6, 2015

Bookmark Monday - Photobooth Puppies!


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!

This has got to be one of the cutest bookmarks ever!

Cutest bookmark ever!

My friend Tammy picked up this bookmark for me at BEA because she knows that I'm a sucker for cute dogs. The weird thing is that I took a picture of the bookmark, but now I can't find it.

Pretty sure that it's a bookmark advertising adoptable dogs in a photobooth, but not 100% sure. Right now, I'm blaming the foster kittens because that's better than admitting that I lost a bookmark. D'oh!









17 comments:

  1. Adorable. Of all dogs collies are one of my favourites. Hope you find your bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their poses are too cute! I keep expecting it to show up any day now, but so far it's still missing. :(

      Delete
  2. Awww. That is so cute! I love the last frame with them facing the wrong way. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the pose where they're looking over their shoulders. These two are too cute!

      Delete
  3. OMG this one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snickered all the way down. I love dogs too. Best Friends Evah!

    And they make pretty good bookmarks.

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this the cutest bookmark? Love dogs!

      Delete
  5. Oh that is such a cute bookmark! Hope you find it soon. And I totally blame anything here on the herd kitties. heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I get for letting them run loose in the office! Just found a missing pen, so hoping the bookmark turns up next. Gotta love the kitties!

      Delete
  6. Ahh... I can't resist a cute animal picture either. Those dogs are too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really love these pictures, as their poses are too cute!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Isn't it? Cute puppies are a big weakness of mine. :)

      Delete
  8. So adorable! I hope you find the bookmark itself soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fingers crossed it turns up soon!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u