Bookmark Monday: Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate! | Alexia's Books and Such: Bookmark Monday: Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, July 20, 2015

Bookmark Monday: Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!


Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!
Dr. Who is one of my favorite shows and the Daleks are one of my favorite Dr Who villians, so how could I resist picking up this awesome colorful bookmark?



Daleks + Tardis = awesome!
The bookmark goes nicely with my new Tardis journal!

love all things Dr Who!
The bookmark is nice & large, so I shouldn't lose my spot. Now if I could just find a Tardis bookmark to go with this one...











6 comments:

  1. Love these. I know several people who would want that bookmark!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I saw this one at the store because I love the Daleks!

      Delete
  2. I knew it! I just knew who was going to be on that bookmark. A wonderful addition to your collection. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u