Bookmark Monday: DIY Ribbon Bookmark | Alexia's Books and Such: Bookmark Monday: DIY Ribbon Bookmark

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, July 27, 2015

Bookmark Monday: DIY Ribbon Bookmark


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!

I'm not very crafty, so while I may pin a lot of crafts to my Pinterest boards, I doubt that I'll ever actually try any of them. Nice to dream though...

Here's my one attempt at a DIY bookmark. Made of two ribbons, it was pretty simple. I still messed up tying off the ends, but overall am pleased with the finished product! 

Bookmark Monday:  DIY Ribbon Bookmark

Not sure why I decided to use a basket as the background, but it was too big to fit on a book cover. 









10 comments:

  1. I'm not creative at all either hehe but this one looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaby! I need to try more DIY projects and maybe practice will help. Love all those projects on Pinterest, so need to just jump in and start trying some!

      Delete
  2. Very nice. I'd experiment with the length of the ribbon on the ends. Letting them hang down and around the book could be pretty. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u