Bookmark Monday - Ready for some Shade? | Alexia's Books and Such: Bookmark Monday - Ready for some Shade?

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, June 29, 2015

Bookmark Monday - Ready for some Shade?


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!

autographed Jeri Smith-Ready bookmark

Jeri Smith-Ready is one of the nicest authors I've ever met! I was so tongue-tied when I met her at BEA one year that all I could do was blurt out that I loved her books, then ran away in 
embarrassment. 

autographed Jeri Smith-Ready bookmark

Was so excited to get an autographed bookmark from her! This one is from the Shade trilogy and short stories. Haven't read them all yet, but love my bookmark!








6 comments:

  1. I love the Shade trilogy. In fact, I love it so much I haven't read the final book because I don't want to leave this book world. That's so cool that you got to meet her! Love the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo. Nice. Oh! I have some book marks I could send you. :) I have collected them from authors. If you'd like. :)

    I should totally do this post too! With all the bookmarks I have here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autographed bookmarks are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of them but the second one is my favorite. Have a great week. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty :) I haven't got new bookmarks in a while but I hope that soon I can join Bookmark Monday again

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u