Bookmark Monday - China Dolls | Alexia's Books and Such: Bookmark Monday - China Dolls

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, June 22, 2015

Bookmark Monday - China Dolls


Bookmark Monday
Since I collect bookmarks, thought it would be fun to join the Guiltless Reader for her Bookmark Monday posts!

Bookmark Monday - China Dolls

I won an autographed bookmark of China Dolls by Lisa See from a contest at Tif Talks Books! There's just something so cool about autographed bookmarks!







6 comments:

  1. How lovely. I love these promotional bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belong to the tribe that dogears pages, but at the same time, I love bookmarks--and a signed one? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So glad you like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's cute. :D And winning signed swag and books is always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... I think I want that bookmark! LOL I have that book in my TBR pile. I love Lisa See! Winning stuff is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u