Blog Updates with mini Bloggiesta & the Blogathon Bash | Alexia's Books and Such...: Blog Updates with mini Bloggiesta & the Blogathon Bash

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Blog Updates with mini Bloggiesta & the Blogathon Bash

June 2015 mini Bloggiesta | Alexia's Books and SuchJune Biannual Blogathon Bash | Alexia's Books and Such












The mini Bloggiesta and the Biannual Blogathon Bash are both events designed to help bloggers work on their blogs and take care of all those pesky blogging tasks that we keep putting off.

I didn't realize that they were both going to be this past weekend until the last minute, but that just doubled my determination to get everything done!

Let's see how I did with my to-do list:

Original Goals

  • write/schedule 2 reviews
  • write/schedule 1 non-review post
  • update & pin pictures from 2009 posts
  • crosspost reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
  • complete at least 1 mini challenge
  • participate in Twitter parties for both Bloggiesta & the Blog-a-thon
  • back up both blogs
  • clean up emails
  • schedule Facebook updates
  • create weekly email campaign to test response

Additional Goals

  • update TBR page
  • update reading challenges page
  • update book review indexes

I didn't do as well as I'd hoped. Funny how I get more interruptions when I warn my husband that I need to work on my blog than when I don't mention anything. Still my own fault for not being as productive as planned, but it makes me feel better to throw some of the blame his way too! lol

Had a great time at the Twitter parties! Learned a few things and made some new friends, so count that as a win!

Still working on my emails and have gotten them down to 400. Stupid Yahoo glitch that restored all my deleted emails! Now I have to go through them all again and it's taking forever! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and will have an even better week!

12 comments:

  1. Well done, funny how life gets in the way of these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd get so much more accomplished if I just had a Life pause button!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got quite a bit done! That's exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenni! I tend to aim high, then fall short. Going to cross of every item though, no matter how long it takes me!

      Delete
  3. Well, I think you hit plenty done. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did quite well! You should have seen what my Bloggiesta "completed" list looked like for the last Bloggiesta :) I had a full weekend this past weekend so unfortunately wasn't able to participate. But those Twitter parties are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Yeah, that happens here too when I tell everyone I'm working on something. It's like it's not that important or something. Hey, you did really well! You got through almost everything. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I hardly ever see him during the day, but over the weekend was another story! He had all kinds of questions and wanted my opinion on things. Since when does he ask my opinion? Ha!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u