Biannual Blogging Bash | Alexia's Books and Such: Biannual Blogging Bash

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Biannual Blogging Bash

Biannual Blogathon Bash
The Biannual Blogathon Bash is an online event designed to give bloggers a chance to work on all their blogging to-dos and learn more about different aspects of blogging. (website)

Since I had already planned to work on my blog this weekend because of the mini-Bloggiesta, signing up for the Blog-a-thon doubles my motivation to actually get things done!

Goals:

  • write/schedule 2 reviews
  • write/schedule 1 non-review post
  • update & pin pictures from 2009 posts
  • crosspost reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
  • complete at least 1 mini challenge
  • participate in Twitter parties for both Bloggiesta & the Blog-a-thon
  • back up both blogs
  • clean up emails
  • schedule Facebook updates
  • create weekly email campaign to test response

If past experience is any guide, I'm sure I'll be adding to my list! 

Are you participating in either the mini-Bloggiesta or the Blog-a-thon? Leave me a link in the comments and I'll swing by to cheer you on!







4 comments:

  1. Clean up emails. Something I must get around to.

    Sounds like an ambitious but doable list, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I was doing really well with my emails, then suddenly got buried again! Yikes!

      Delete
  2. That's cool. I haven't heard of the Biannual Blogging Bash. It sure did coincide nicely with the mini-Bloggiesta. Good luck with all your goals! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't participate in either of these and I desperately need to update my past posts with missing pictures. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u