The Biannual Blogathon Bash is an online event designed to give bloggers a chance to work on all their blogging to-dos and learn more about different aspects of blogging. (website)
Since I had already planned to work on my blog this weekend because of the mini-Bloggiesta, signing up for the Blog-a-thon doubles my motivation to actually get things done!
- write/schedule 2 reviews
- write/schedule 1 non-review post
- update & pin pictures from 2009 posts
- crosspost reviews to Amazon & Goodreads
- complete at least 1 mini challenge
- participate in Twitter parties for both Bloggiesta & the Blog-a-thon
- back up both blogs
- clean up emails
- schedule Facebook updates
- create weekly email campaign to test response
If past experience is any guide, I'm sure I'll be adding to my list!
Are you participating in either the mini-Bloggiesta or the Blog-a-thon? Leave me a link in the comments and I'll swing by to cheer you on!