My Book Haul 4/18/15 | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul 4/18/15

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Book Haul 4/18/15

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.


Won:

Received this as sort of a consolation prize for not being chosen as an Ace & Roc Star member. I'm pretty sure I have another book by this author, but haven't read it yet.

Golden Princess by S.M. Stirling | Alexia's Books and Such
Golden Princess by S.M. Stirling

First novel of a new “Emberverse”/”The Change” trilogy.

It’s Change Year 46, two generations after high-energy technology died in a catastrophe most of the human race didn't survive. The children born after the Change and their children are again battling against powers that are not sympathetic to humans and human concerns.



What did you receive this week?


12 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning this book. This book sounds and looks really good. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! Hope you have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  2. At least you got a prize hehe. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! And who knows, I might fall in love with this author! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I'll definitely give it a try, just not sure when.

      Delete
  4. Ooo. That one looks good. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your win. The Golden Princess sounds interesting. Enjoy and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading/reviewing this series for years now. You have a lot of reading to do before you get to this one. I'm not even to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-oh! Wonder if I'll be totally lost if I read it as a standalone?

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u