Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Book Haul 4/11/15

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.


For Review:

I've reviewed the first two books in The Unknown Assassin series, so was pleased to receive an email asking if I'd like to review the final installment. Curious to see what happens next for Boy Nobody, as he's a fascinating character!

I Am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff | Alexia's Books and Such
I Am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff

In the third and final installment in the Unknown Assassin trilogy, Boy Nobody is on the run from The Program and uncovers a secret about his past that forces him to decide where his loyalties lie.

Won:

Won the February Facebook giveaway from NOVL! They curated the box themselves, so it was full of bookish awesomeness! 

NOVL February Facebook giveaway | Alexia's Books and Such
The goodies! A box of chocolates, two bookish candles, Burt's Bees chapstick, a cute puppy card, a NOVL tote bag, and books!


Kissing Ted Callahan (and other guys) by Amy Spalding | Alexia's Books and Such


The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith | Alexia's Books and Such
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith


We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist | Alexia's Books and Such
We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist


Love, Lucy by April Lindner | Alexia's Books and Such
Love, Lucy by April Lindner


Famous In Love by Rebecca Serle | Alexia's Books and Such
Famous In Love by Rebecca Serle


 photo 1158379a-7585-4247-a421-ec55b2eb7308.jpgNOVL tote bag | Alexia's Books and Such
How cool is this tote bag? Love totes, so have already put this in my rotation!




What did you receive this week?

16 comments:

  1. I love getting boxes that are filled with awesome stuff and that box looks amazing. Enjoy the goodies and your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I'm loving the candles!

      Delete
  2. Loving your haul of books and bookish goodies. I'm away to check out NOVL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the YA offshoot for Little Brown. Love those guys!

      Delete
  3. Nice book haul! It's been all ebooks for me this week. I have to find a way to keep track of my digital TBR - I find books tend to get lost in my eReader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ebooks get lost in the shuffle too. One of these days I need to make a Goodreads nook shelf so at least I know what I have. Can't resist those Free Book Fridays!

      Delete
  4. I love the tote :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Haven't won anything in awhile, so very excited that I won! Nothing better than books and chocolate! :)

      Delete
  6. That's a bountiful box full of goodies you received. Congratulations. I hope you really enjoy reading your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elsi! The chocolate didn't last long and I'm enjoying the candles. :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh, nice haul! I've been wondering about some of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how many great titles they included in the box! I feel very lucky, as I haven't won anything in awhile. Need to buy a lottery ticket now! ha!

      Delete
  8. Oooh that Novl box looks AMAZING. Congrats on the win! Such a lovely box of books and goodies! Hope you enjoy all these new books, and have a great week :)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was so excited when I found out I won! It's been awhile since I've won anything, and what an awesome prize pack! Have a couple of duplicates, so going to share the book love down the road. :)

      Delete