Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BLOG AHEAD (mini) May 1-14


BLOG AHEAD (mini) May 1-14
Anna over at Herding Cats & Burning Soup is hosting a Blog Ahead mini challenge in May! I love having that cushion of scheduled posts because it really takes the pressure off, but sometimes it's hard for me to keep up. This should be the motivation I need to get those posts written and scheduled!

The Goal:

To create a 2 week blogging buffer by increasing your total number of scheduled blog posts by 14.

Example:
If you start the challenge with 20 scheduled posts...
you finish the challenge with 34 scheduled posts.

The posts can be weekly memes like Waiting on Wednesday, book reviews, guest posts, discussion topics, etc.

They don't have to be book related.

Eligibility:

Everyone is eligible to join! New bloggers to seasoned professionals. Book bloggers, DIY bloggers, beauty bloggers, etc. Come one, come all!

It's even okay if you don't think you can hit 14 extra scheduled posts in 2 weeks.
Even if you only get 1-2 extra posts scheduled that's still a great thing, right?

The Next Step:

Want more information? Want to sign up and join? Head on over the Herding Cats & Burning Soup for all the details!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about this, sounds like a great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great way to motivate people. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I think the cushion will really help, as I'm tired of scrambling at the last minute to come up with something to post!

      Delete
  3. wow, good luck...I am such a procrastinator this would never work for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a terrible procrastinator, so fingers crossed this will get my butt in gear! lol

      Delete
  4. Good to know. There was a day long ago that this blogger didn't know about scheduling a post. I shiver when I think of it. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes things so much easier, but I just need to build that cushion and then maintain it!

      Delete
  5. Just getting one post up for me is a big deal. Good luck with this one. How nice would out be to have 14 posts scheduled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds lovely, so really hope I can do this! If I don't, going to be a little embarrassing since I've announced it and all. Good motivation!

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great challenge - good luck! It will be nice to have 14 posts scheduled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice! It really takes the pressure off, and a relaxed blogger is a productive blogger (I hope!).

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting, Anna! I have high hopes for this one!

      Delete