Since my TBR piles are getting out of control, I couldn't resist signing up for this one month Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge! During the month of March, I'm going to concentrate on reading some of the books from my TBR stacks and dust off a few sadly neglected titles. Knowing that I had signed up for this challenge, I didn't make any new review commitments for March.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog, then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined) On Goodreads, create a folder for Take Control and share your intentions on your wall.
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books must have been published before March 2015.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook, then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges, etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party and read-a-thon will be announced to help you reach your goals.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository/Amazon/ Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2015 release valued at up to $20.00.
It's been awhile since I've read a book without a deadline, so I'm not going to choose my books in advance. I'll either let my mood dictate what to read or, if I'm feeling reckless, will let random.org pick a title for me!
I want to read at least eight books for the month, hopefully more because I'm already behind with my yearly reading goal.
Wish me luck!
Wish me luck!