Buzz Books 2015: Young Adult Spring book review | Alexia's Books and Such...: Buzz Books 2015: Young Adult Spring book review

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, March 16, 2015

Buzz Books 2015: Young Adult Spring book review

Buzz Books 2015:  Young Adult Spring book review Title:  Buzz Books 2015:  Young Adult Spring
Author:  various
Release Date:  January 23, 2015
Publisher:  Publishers Lunch
Source:  NetGalley

Synopsis:
This second edition of Buzz Books: Young Adult Spring provides substantial pre-publication excerpts from 26 forthcoming young adult and middle grade books. Now everyone can share the same access to the newest YA voices the publishing industry is broadcasting for the spring/summer season.

My Review:

The Buzz Books are a great way to sample new authors that you might not have discovered otherwise! I really love these samplers and am so glad that they decided to keep the Young Adult version, which is one of my favorite genres! 

While I read every sample, these are the stories that caught my eye and made me want more: 

Some of these surprised me, as they're not my usual type of read. But that's the joy of samplers, as I probably wouldn't have picked them up on my own but the writing drew me in!

Have you had a chance to read this sampler yet? What new YA titles are you most looking forward to reading?


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Another Day! I normally don't pay much attention to these samplers, but I might just so I can read a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love samplers, as I always find someone new to read!

      Delete
  2. Magonia was so good!! I gave it 5 stars, it really deserved it!! I can't wait for you to read the full-length novel!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great feedback! It sounds SO good that I'm really looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read this sampler yet but it's an interesting way to see what you're interested in coming up! The hardest part would be only getting a slice of the story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The really good ones leave you dying for more!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u