Friday, February 27, 2015

Write On Review-a-Thon {13}

Write On Review-a-Thon {13}

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 27th and Saturday, February 28th.

Review-a-Thon Details:

  • Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
  • This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
  • To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. 
  • On February 27th, get working on those reviews!
  • There will be a wrap-up post linky on The Book Vixen on March 1st.

Reviews to write:

  • Captive by Aimee Carter
  • Uncle John's Weird, Weird World
  • Personal by Lee Child
  • Spider by Jennifer Estep
  • Art of Neil Gaiman

Reviews to format:

  • Anni Moon
  • Last Words
  • Worlds
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • Vanishing Girls
  • Love & Miss Communication
UPDATE:  Not bad for my first review-a-thon in awhile! I almost caught up on my reviews and have everything formatted now for my reviews-in-waiting. I'm calling this one a success!

12 comments:

  1. Sadly I've been reading so little lately I don't have any reviews to catch up on. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that's a good thing Jenny! I'd love to be caught up and not buried! lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! Love these mini thons as they're the kick in the butt that I need to get back on track!

      Delete
  3. Good luck, I am only one book review behind, but this is an awesome challenge..you got this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimba! No matter what my good intentions, I always seem to fall behind with my reviews.

      Delete
  4. Oh you did really good! I've been missing all these -a-thons lately with the way life is going. So I work my best to *try* and keep up as I go. lol. That's funny, what I just said. ;D

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life has been kicking my butt recently, so think these challenges will help get me back on track!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! I think this is my most productive review-a-thon yet!

      Delete
  6. Congrats to you!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete