The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, February 27th and Saturday, February 28th.
- Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
- This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
- To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete.
- On February 27th, get working on those reviews!
- There will be a wrap-up post linky on The Book Vixen on March 1st.
Reviews to write:
Captive by Aimee Carter Uncle John's Weird, Weird World Personal by Lee Child Spider by Jennifer Estep
- Art of Neil Gaiman
Reviews to format:
Anni Moon Last Words Worlds Since You've Been Gone Vanishing Girls Love & Miss Communication
UPDATE: Not bad for my first review-a-thon in awhile! I almost caught up on my reviews and have everything formatted now for my reviews-in-waiting. I'm calling this one a success!