My Book Haul 2/28/15 | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul 2/28/15

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Book Haul 2/28/15

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

This was a surprise in my mailbox, as I'd already been sent an ARC. I guess the book gods decided that I needed a finished copy as well? Maybe I should play the lottery while my luck holds? Since it was unsolicited and I already have the book, will be having a giveaway for this one to spread the love.

 photo vanishinggirls.jpg
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

New York Times bestselling author Lauren Oliver delivers a gripping story about two sisters inexorably altered by a terrible accident. (Goodreads)



What did you receive this week?


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your review of Vanishing Girls!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read it! Lauren Olive is an amazing writer!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read a Lauren Oliver book. They keep grabbing my attention, but I just haven't gotten to one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you pick one up soon, as she's amazing! She has titles in so many different genres now that I'm sure you'll be able to find one you like.

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u