31Days Challenge: Days 10, 12, & 13 | Alexia's Books and Such: 31Days Challenge: Days 10, 12, & 13

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, January 22, 2015

31Days Challenge: Days 10, 12, & 13

Parajunkee is hosting a Better Blogging Challenge again this year. She hosted something similar for 2014 and I had fun taking part, so thought I'd try it again this year! I like that the challenge is pretty flexible and you're not locked into doing every single task.

I was hit pretty hard by the flu earlier this month, so am playing catch-up!

31 Days of Better Blogging

Day 10:  Email Signatures

Your task today is to revamp your email signature.

Have to say that I'm happy with my email signature as is. I have my two blog names, with links, right under my name. I'm hesitant to add my Twitter name since I'm rarely on Twitter, but maybe I should add my Facebook page address? What do you think about adding a description, like "Reader. Reviewer. Blogger." in there too? I just don't want to clutter up my signature too much or be annoying.

Day 12: Menu System

Your task today is to inspect your menu system. Is there something on there that really doesn’t need to be? Is there something that is missing?

Aside from not being able to figure out why I can't get my menu back under the header, I think it's okay. I've got pages for Home, About Me, My Review Policy, Challenges, My TBR Pile, Blog Goals, and Contact Me. Anything else I should add?

Day 13:  New To You Blogs

Your task today is to find five new to you blogs and leave them a comment.

This was made easy by Parajunkee including a linky in her post where you could leave your blog name and link. I visited several new-to-me blogs and found way more than five to follow! Fingers crossed that I've found some new blog buddies!

8 comments:

  1. I'm always hesitant to make more blogging friend. As it is, I already follow way too many people to keep up. But is always fun to find new blogging buddies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I follow way too many people too, but can't seem to stop looking for new blogs. Sort of like how I have a huge TBR pile, but can't stop buying more books! :)

      Delete
  2. I like meeting new bloggers and it's great when they come to my blog and we can have a back and forth. I've found some great new blogs recently actually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to find new bloggers and have fun conversations!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun and yet fairly ambitious challenge to sign up for. Today's task certainly sounds like a great way to meet new bloggers and as such is one I'd definitely be up for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still playing catch up, but I think it's a fun way to start the new year!

      Delete
  4. I think the only thing I would be able to accomplish is to find new blogs to follow. I'll be working on getting out there more in February. Right now, I am trying to get back into commenting on those blogs I do follow and am trying to post daily or most days. So far, I have posted for 8 days in a row. I'm trying to keep that going.

    The rest will follow eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you build it, they will come! Have faith, my friend!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u