Saturday, January 31, 2015

31Days Blogging Challenge: Days 28 & 29 catch-up

Parajunkee is hosting a Better Blogging Challenge again this year. She hosted something similar for 2014 and I had fun taking part, so thought I'd try it again this year! I like that the challenge is pretty flexible and you're not locked into doing every single task.

Still playing catch-up

31 Days of Better Blogging

Day 28:  Contact Info

Your task today is to make sure your contact info is up to date and posted in an easy to find location.

Done! I recently updated my Contact Page so am good to go! Still working on getting the page tabs back to my header, but for now they're on my left sidebar.

Day 29:  User Friendly

Your task today is to make sure your blog is user friendly!

Pretty sure that my blog is user friendly. I try to keep the sidebars uncluttered and periodically add/remove widgets. All the page links work properly. 

Does anyone have a problem with the font size or color I'm using? I like the contrast, but am thinking about changing the font color.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to improve my blog's appearance!

6 comments:

  1. I think you have a nice blog appearance; everything is pretty easy to read/find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always good to get positive feedback! :)

      Delete
  2. I think your font size and colors are just fine!

    This is a great challenge- I should be doing this. LOL I signed up for Content Brew from Blog Clarity and am excited to brew some ideas for content. I kind of hit a... wall. I'm dead in the water. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime! I follow Blog Clarity, but didn't sign up for Content Brew. It's always good to try new things, so hope you get back into the groove soon!

      Delete
  3. I still need to figure out the whole tabs thing. My blog still has a long way to go and I believe I am coming up on 4 years this month. Still an infant in the blogosphere.

    While I think improvements can always be made, your site is pleasing to the eye. The green back ground works well with the white font and is not a strain to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting to the point where I might have to change my template if I really want my tabs back under the header, as none of the solutions I've tried have worked. A little bummed about that, as I sorta like this design.

      Thanks for the feedback on the colors! I like it because it's not too harsh, but sometimes change is good too.

      Delete