2015 EBook Reading Challenge | Alexia's Books and Such...: 2015 EBook Reading Challenge

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 EBook Reading Challenge

2015 EBook Reading Challenge

I had fun with the ebook challenge last year, so decided to sign up for another one this year! As much as I love real books, I really love the convenience of ebooks! If you want more details about the challenge or would like to sign up, head over to Annette's Book Spot!

Challenge Guidelines:


  • This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015.
  • Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
  • Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
  • You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
  • When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
  • Sign-ups will be open throughout 2015, so feel free to join at any time during the year.

Levels:

1. Bits - 5 ebooks
2. Bytes - 10 ebooks
3. Megabytes - 25 ebooks
4. Gigabytes - 50 ebooks
5. Terabytes - 75 ebooks
6. Empty the Cloud - 100 ebooks

At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. The linky will remain open for the remainder of the year, so if you forget, feel free go back and add them when you remember.


I'm shooting for 25 ebooks again this year, the Megabytes level. Wish me luck!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a must-do when you're a bookish blogger. Looking forward to your future reviews. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I've been reading more e-books this past year and it is really convenient at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the convenience of ebooks, but will always have a soft spot for physical books. :)

      Delete
  3. It's sad but I too have been snared by the ease of the eBook. I love when I'm stuck in a line or waiting somewhere for something that it's so nice to pull out my phone and read a book. Have fun with your challenge. 25 books is nothing. You'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to lower my expectations to avoid being frustrated when I miss my goal. Instead of reaching for the stars, I'm reaching for low-hanging fruit. ha!

      Delete
  4. Oh good luck! I signed up with a goal of books to read on Goodreads. I think I picked 70 books. With life and all else we have going on, I don't think I'll hit 100, I didn't this past year. Hope you do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hit 100 books last year either, so am lowering all my goals. Maybe we'll both hit it out of the park this year!

      Delete
  5. Maybe I should do this one since I read over 400 last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your challenge. I look forward to reading of your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u