- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- Sign-ups will be open throughout 2015, so feel free to join at any time during the year.
Levels:1. Bits - 5 ebooks
2. Bytes - 10 ebooks
3. Megabytes - 25 ebooks
4. Gigabytes - 50 ebooks
5. Terabytes - 75 ebooks
6. Empty the Cloud - 100 ebooks
At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. The linky will remain open for the remainder of the year, so if you forget, feel free go back and add them when you remember.
I'm shooting for 25 ebooks again this year, the Megabytes level. Wish me luck!