Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Book Haul 12/27/2014

The Pearl That Broke Its Shell by Nadia Hashimi
In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the book.

For Review:

This was a surprise in my mailbox. I thought at first that I had agreed to review it and simply forgot to make a note, but this is not my type of read at all. Sounds intriguing, but I don't know when or if I'll have time to read it.


The Pearl That Broke Its Shell by Nadia Hashimi
The Pearl That Broke Its Shell by Nadia Hashimi

A luminous and unforgettable tale of two women, destiny, and identity in Afghanistan.




What did you receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment