31 Days of Better Blogging | Alexia's Books and Such: 31 Days of Better Blogging

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

31 Days of Better Blogging


31 Days of Better Blogging

Parajunkee is hosting a Better Blogging Challenge again this year. She hosted something similar for 2014 and I had fun taking part, so thought I'd try it again this year! I like that the challenge is pretty flexible and you're not locked into doing every single task.

How to participate:

The daily topics/tasks are below, each day will be a different focus. How-to and tips will be posted on parajunkee.com each day, in correlation with each task. Visit parajunkee.com each day to get pointers on how to take care of your task, and join in the discussion. Or just do the tasks on your own schedule in your own time-frame. (Parajunkee.com)

Daily Topics/Tasks:

Day 1: Let’s Get Commenting
Day 2: Time for Spring Cleaning
Day 3: About Me Refresher
Day 4: Top Commentators
Day 5: Friendly Feedback
Day 6: Planning Ahead
Day 7: Highlight Your Popular Posts
Day 8: Recycle Your Posts
Day 9: Social Media Checks & Balances
Day 10: Email Signatures
Day 11: Forums & Such
Day 12: Menu Systems
Day 13: New To Your Blogs
Day 14: Your Competitors
Day 15: Idea Journal
Day 16: The Buddy List
Day 17: Gals & Missions
Day 18: Social Network…Go!
Day 19: Change it up
Day 20: Reader Survey
Day 21: Blogger Love Note
Day 22: Check under the SEO Hood
Day 23: Pros & Cons of Blogging
Day 24: The Big Interview
Day 25: Blog Schedule
Day 26: Share a bit…
Day 27: Target Audience
Day 28: Contact Info
Day 29: User Friendly
Day 30: Brainstorm Time
Day 31: Put your blog to the test.


I don't expect to participate every single day, but will try to post at least two days a week. Let me know if you're planning to take part so I can swing by to share some comment love!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure I'll participate but these definitely gave me some ideas and it'll be fun to see how you do things. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt I'll be able to do every day, but fingers crossed this gets me back in the blogging groove!

      Delete
  2. I'm following along with the challenge as well, to learn new things, but i don't know that I'll be posting updates heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is awesome stuff! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u