Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Book Haul 7/5/14

Personal by Lee Child
In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Lee Child is one of my go-to authors and I'm a huge fan of Jack Reacher! Saw this on NetGalley as I was updating my reviews and requested it without thinking twice! Can't wait to see what Jack is up to now!

Personal by Lee Child
Personal by Lee Child

With nine straight #1 New York Times bestsellers and over 17 million copies in print in the United States alone, it's easy to see why the New York Times has anointed Lee Child as "the best thriller writer of the moment". Now, after the game-changing twist Child offered readers in Never Go Back, comes a breathtaking new thriller featuring the world's most beloved vigilante hero Jack Reacher.





What did you receive this week?

12 comments:

  1. this one is new to me but looks good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi! Lee Child is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. I've never read any of his books, but they seem quite popular at the library i work at. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very talented, so hope you give one of his books a try!

      Delete
  3. Oh Lee Child! I've heard so much about him. I worked in a used book store for a spell and his books were SO hard to keep in stock. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack Reacher is awesome, so can understand why your store couldn't keep them in stock!

      Delete
  4. I didn't know there was a new Jack Reacher book out - so glad you got it! Enjoy it!!

    Stacking the Shelves #39

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was surprised to see it too, as I didn't think he'd have a new book for awhile.

      Delete
  5. My husband has started reading the Jack Reacher series. I'll have to show him this. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read the Jack Reacher series. Hope this one is good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites, so hope you read him soon!

      Delete