June Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such...: June Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Wrap Up

library-6

I've been having trouble posting on a consistent schedule, so hoping that monthly wrap up posts will help keep me on track!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 9 books this month:

  1. Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead
  2. Buzz Books YA 2014 sampler
  3. Given by Vicki Pettersson
  4. Portals anthology
  5. I Am The Mission by Allen Zadoff
  6. FaceOff anthology
  7. Avenge Me by Maisey Yates
  8. Scandalize Me by Caitlin Crews
  9. Expose Me by Kate Hewitt 

Blog Goals

One of my big goals was to raise my NetGalley score, and I finally got it over the recommended 80%! Granted, it's only 80.7%, but that still counts!

Commenting

Another mixed bag. Had some days when I did really well with commenting, but other days I didn't visit anyone. Again, need to work on consistency.

Overall

Doing better on my reading, but had a few too many close calls where I practically had to speed-read in order to finish a book in time for a promised review date. I'm trying to cut down on accepting review requests so I can read at my own pace and read what I want, but some are too tempting for me to resist! Hello, my name is Terri and I'm a bookaholic. *L*

4 comments:

  1. You are doing better at the reading than I am. I'm glad I have such a list of book reviews to pull from. LOL! Have a great month here in July! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on review copies. Some are too difficult to pass up, but I am trying not to accept too much and just read what I like so I don't have to rush and I can truly enjoy. :) I'm also trying to comment more. I do fairly well, but summers can be bad because of work and all the extra activities that go on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is Kim and I am a NetGalleyaholic!

    Yay for raising your NetGalley score! I plan to work on mine this summer, but I requested a lot of books so.... I don't know lol.

    I hope you have a great July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the Fifth Avenue Trilogy as well. You should read Take Me. It's the prelude and it's free on Amazon.
    Happy July reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u