Currently... | Alexia's Books and Such: Currently...

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Currently...

Currently - Alexia's Books and Such
I've seen these on a few blogs I follow and it looks like fun, so thought I'd give it a shot.

**Currently reading**

The City by Dean Koontz - Alexia's Books and Such
The City by Dean Koontz
Not my favorite so far, but he's never disappointed me in the past so I'm still reading.


**Currently on my To-Do List**

*Catch up on my reviews
*Crosspost reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, & Pinterest
*Update TBR blog listing
*Comment on at least 5 blogs a day


**Currently watching**

Cook's Country & America's Test Kitchen - Alexia's Books and Such
Cook's Country & America's Test Kitchen
Not really sure what the difference is between these two shows because they star the same people and have similar formats, but we've found several new recipes to try from both!


**Currently burning**

Sunset Beach by Bath & Body Works - Alexia's Books and Such
I love, love, love candles and just discovered B&BWs! They've been having awesome sales lately, so I keep going back for more! 


**Currently obsessed with**

Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood hand soap - Alexia's Books and Such
I received a bottle of this soap in a recent PopSugar Must Have box, fell in love, and immediately ordered more! I find myself washing my hands more often just so I can smell them. I'm refusing to share and have hidden them in my bathroom. Don't judge! ;)


**Currently drinking**

Monster Energy Drink - Alexia's Books and Such
I don't drink these every day, but they're a great pick-me-up on those early mornings when I need to be productive and am still half-asleep!


Well, that was fun! A little different from my usual books-only format, so might pull this out again down the road! Any suggestions on other topics I could use? Most of the blogs I see this on are mommy blogs, so the topics don't apply to me.

17 comments:

  1. B&BW! Really! I'm feeling betrayed right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ryan! I promise that my next candle will be a Yankee Candle! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Monster in the pretty glass!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, drinks just taste better to me in a glass! Not sure why, but I don't drink out of cans anymore. But now that I think about it, it's probably because I saw so many deliverymen standing on 6-packs in their nasty boots. Yuck!

      Delete
  3. I've seen things like this around too! how fun - I do like Bath and Body Works candles. They tend to be Currently Reading, Currently Watching, Currently Loving, Currently Doing (any fun activities, etc.), etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what took me so long, but I've just discovered B&BWs and am having fun trying all of their products!

      Delete
  4. This seems like a very fun feature indeed! I love Bath and Body Works products - their lotion and body butter product smell heavenly! The Monster energy drink seems like what you need to energize yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried their lotion yet, but picked up a bottle of Paris just for the label. And yes, the Monster drink really gives me that added boost in the morning!

      Delete
  5. LOL @Ryan. You traitor! Haha.

    I love these Currently... memes. I need to do them. I think they're fun and I love yours. I haven't read Koontz in awhile! I need to read his work again- I have never been disappointed in any of his either.

    PS I love BB&W, too but do love my Yankee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun deciding what categories to use and then putting it together, so hoping to do another one down the road! And my heart will always belong to Yankee Candles as I think they have the best scents, but B&BWs is fun too. :)

      Delete
  6. The candles and hand soap look awesome. I can smell them from here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had a Monster Drink. It looks tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried energy drinks until I was out of town on assignment once for work and the company had a fridge full in their breakroom. This one isn't bad, but I love the Lo-Carb one!

      Delete
  8. Oh nice. I like this. :) Currently... I've got one book going that I am trying to piece in as I work on my own words. I'm also currently playing Clash of Clans. lol. I'm trying to get caught up on Orphan Black this week as I'm on vacation too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already hooked on too many games, so avoiding any new ones! Still haven't watched Orphan Black, even though it sounds awesome. I'm so far behind when it comes to TV shows!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u