Christmas in July book swap goodies | Alexia's Books and Such...: Christmas in July book swap goodies

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Christmas in July book swap goodies

Christmas in July book swap goodies - Alexia's Books and Such
I recently took part in the Christmas in July Book Swap hosted by The Book Monsters and was matched with one of the hosts, Kristen. She was really on the ball and sent my package out before I had even started my shopping! And so many awesome goodies!

Christmas in July book swap goodies - Alexia's Books and Such
It really IS Christmas in July!

Christmas in July book swap goodies - Alexia's Books and Such
My goodies!

Christmas in July book swap goodies - Alexia's Books and Such
Kristen also threw in some book samples and bookmarks! How cool is it that she has her own bookmarks! Love it!


 Christmas in July book swap goodies - Alexia's Books and Such
Some of my favorites! Love red Twizzlers and caramel wafers, and Kristen was even sweet enough to include something for my dog Waffles! Waffles is used to me unpacking boxes, but was all over this one for some reason. It's almost like she knew there was a package in the box for her!

Christmas in July book swap goodies - Alexia's Books and Such
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
So excited to receive these two books! I gave Kristen free rein when it came to books and I couldn't be more pleased with her picks! Some Quiet Place doesn't sound like anything I've ever read before and I'm looking forward to reading it! I can't even imagine not feeling emotions, but actually seeing them. Wow! And I put The Princess and the Hound on my wishlist over four years ago and forgot about it, so excited for the reminder! Love books like that!

Very, very pleased with my goodies from the swap! Thank you again, Kristen! Hope you like your goodies, which will be in the mail to you soon!


14 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Looks like you got some really cute items. I have mine all wrapped- just need to box it up and mail it off. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't mailed mine out yet either, so feel like such a slacker! lol

      Delete
  2. I have some quiet place coming up soon too, hope you enjoy and have a great coming week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi! It sounds like such a unique story that I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  3. How cool! Love how it incorporated things for you and the pup. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so nice of her to remember my furbaby! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, how exciting to have received these gifts. I'm sure you and Waffles will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love swaps like this, and Kristen knocked it out of the park with the goodies she sent!

      Delete
  5. Oh snap! I totally forgot about this. Life got crazy and it slipped my mind. I wanted to sign up. Oh well. Looks like you had fun with your gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually miss sign-up deadlines, so happy I remembered this one! Love these swaps, as they're so much fun!

      Delete
  6. Glad you loved everything! (And Waffles too - such a cute name!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great haul! Looks like you got quite a bit of cool stuff, and gave quite a bit of cool stuff from when I looked at Kristen's haul!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u