Sunday, June 29, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon wrap up


The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon took place all day Friday, June 27th and Saturday, June 28th.

Didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but still managed to get a few reviews written:

  • FaceOff
  • Avenge Me/Scandalize Me/Expose Me trilogy
  • Frozen
  • Then and Always
  • Divided

I really need to work on writing my reviews as soon as I finish a book, but when I inevitably forget I know that I can catch-up with Brianna's monthly review-a-thons!

    6 comments:

    1. I know it is not good to admit, but when I need a little break from processing mortgages, I like to write reviews at work. :)
      Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I was always afraid to do anything but work on my PC, as I was convinced that someone would catch me! Didn't stop me from reading every now and then though. *L*

        Delete
    2. 5 reviews is awesome! ^5

      I wish I would write my reviews right after reading a book but it never happens. LOL

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Never happens for me either! I'm better at this with anthologies as I don't want to forget details of the short story, but never manage to finish a review before starting another book.

        Delete
    3. Not bad at all! It's great to get any knocked off the list isn't it?! I need to work on that too. I get distracted then before I know it I have 4 more to write and completely blank pages. Eep!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's hard to resist picking up a new book, so I'm going to have to come up with something to bribe myself with! *L*

        Delete