Sunday, June 22, 2014

Write On Review-a-thon #5

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, June 27th and Saturday, June 28th.

I'm not sure yet which reviews I'm going to focus on, but know I'm in a constant state of catch-up so sure I'll have several to complete!

Review-a-Thon Details:


  • Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
  • This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
  • To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb and event button. If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to the sign up post so others can join in as well.
  • Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky. The sign up linky will be open until 11:59 pm PST on June 27th.
  • On June 27th, get working on those reviews!
  • There will be a wrap-up post linky on The Book Vixen on June 29th.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for participating again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting this every month, as it's just the kick-in-the-pants reminder I need to catch up on my reviews! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I really need to do this some month; these two days are pretty busy for me though. In general, however, I REALLY need to get some reviews finished too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I always plan to write my review right after I finish the book, but wind up starting a new book first. Can't resist diving right back in! *L*

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great event. good luck with those reviews.

    ReplyDelete