Review: Buzz Books YA 2014 | Alexia's Books and Such: Review: Buzz Books YA 2014

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review: Buzz Books YA 2014

Book Review:  Buzz Books YA 2014 - alexia561.blogspot.com
Buzz Books YA 2014

Review copy provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

This inaugural edition of Buzz Books: Young Adult provides substantial pre-publication excerpts from more than 20 forthcoming young adult and middle grade books. Now everyone can share the same access to the newest YA voices the publishing industry isbroadcasting  for the fall/winter season. At the end of most excerpts, you will find a link to the full galley on NetGalley!

You will find a full range of YA titles previewed here - dystopian, romance, fantasy, sci-fi, humor, literary and more - and you will even find some works for tweens and middle-grade readers. As always, many are sure to make bestseller and “best of” lists.

In addition to the excerpts, there’s a great round-up from Publishers Lunch of dozens of noteworthy fall/winter YA books to add to your must-have list. (Goodreads)

My Thoughts:

Really love these collections, as it's a great way to sample several of the upcoming buzz-worthy titles! This is the first all YA collection, which is one of my favorite genres! I read at least part of each story, but moved on to the next if it didn't grab my attention.

Here are the ones that grabbed my attention and have been added to my wishlist:


Some of these I've already heard of, but several are new to me and I might not have picked them up otherwise. That's why I love these samplers! What new YA reads are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. I am curious about Talon. I haven't read anything by the author yet, but this one seems really good!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u