My Book Haul 6/21/14 | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul 6/21/14

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Book Haul 6/21/14

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

I really enjoyed the first book in this series, so very happy that I was approved by NetGalley to review the sequel!

I Am the Mission - Alexia's Books and Such
I Am The Mission by Allen Zadoff

He was the perfect assassin. No name. No past. No remorse. Perfect, that is, until he began to ask questions and challenge his orders. Now The Program is worried that their valuable soldier has become a liability. And so Boy Nobody is given a new mission. A test of sorts. A chance to prove his loyalty.

Received:

I received this book in my June PopSugar Must Have subscription box. This is the second book I've received in this subscription, but the first one I think I might actually read.

The One & Only - Alexia's Books and Such...
The One & Only by Emily Griffin

In her eagerly awaited new novel, beloved New York Times bestselling author Emily Giffin returns with an extraordinary story of love and loyalty - and an unconventional heroine struggling to reconcile both.



What did you receive this week?


7 comments:

  1. Nice haul. These two books sound interesting.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished I Am the Mission and it was SO good!

      Delete
  2. I still need to read the first one, I am the weapon I believe...it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're able to get to it, as I'm really enjoying this series and already looking forward to the next one!

      Delete
  3. i didn't know they were sending books in subscription boxes, that's cool! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the second time I've received a book and they were surprises both times! That's one of the reasons I love subscription boxes, as you're never sure what you're going to get!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u