Christmas in July Book Swap | Alexia's Books and Such...: Christmas in July Book Swap

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Christmas in July Book Swap

 photo swap.png
Was excited to see that The Book Monsters are hosting a Christmas in July Book Swap! I had so much fun with my recent Reddit Gift Exchanges that I couldn't resist signing up for this one too! Looking forward to getting my match and picking out the perfect gift!

Swap Details:

Send at least 1 book and something else fun for your partner that they would like. The package must include a book from their wishlist. If you want to send them a second, that is at your discretion.

Dates:

  • Sign-Ups Start: Monday, June 16th at 12AM
  • Sign-Ups End: Monday, June 30th at 12AM
  • First Post MUST be Posted by: Tuesday, July 1st at 12AM
  • Partners assigned: Wednesday, July 2nd
  • Packages Shipped: Friday, July 18th & Saturday July 19th
  • Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, July 23rd
  • Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, August 1st

Christmas in July Book Swap Rules:

  • After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted by July 1st.
  • Packages must include at least 1 book and 1 other item from your partner’s wishlist.
  • Send things that fit your partner’s preferences.
  • Packages must cost $10-$20 before shipping, to ensure relative value.
  • You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
  • Packages MUST be mailed on or before July 18th/19th.
  • You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at The Book Monsters.
  • Please post and link up your swap reveal post.

16 comments:

  1. Hope this one is open to International participants. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they get enough international entries, it will be! Hope you're able to join, as I love book swaps! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I am off to check it out - LOVE stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I'm going to have to think about joining. Sounds like a great time. Have fun with the swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After my recent swap success, I can't wait to join more! It's like Christmas and your birthday all at once! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I will have to check it out as well. That is if I can spend more than one evening a week blogging. It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be funny if we got each other in the swap? *L*

      Delete
  5. Oh how fun!! I follow this blog that does random swaps and I missed signing up for their book one, so I need to look into this.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you decided to join! The more, the merrier!

      Delete
  6. So glad to see that I'm no longer alone! I hope to see more bookish bloggers signup soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think more people will sign up the closer we get to the deadline.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm love shopping for people, so looking forward to seeing who I'm matched with!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for joining us in our first swap! Really excited to see how many people we have signing up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you did this, as it sounds like so much fun!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u