Write On Review-a-Thon #4 | Alexia's Books and Such: Write On Review-a-Thon #4

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon #4

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, May 23rd and Saturday, May 24th. It's a great way to get those reviews done!

Review-a-Thon Details:


  • Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
  • This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
  • To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb and event button. If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to the sign up post so others can join in as well.
  • The sign up linky will be open until 11:59 pm PST on May 23rd.
  • On May 23rd, get working on those reviews!
  • There will be a wrap-up post linky on The Book Vixen on May 25th.

Pending Reviews:

  • Reflections of Queen Snow White
  • One Hundred Names
  • Tales of the Hidden World
  • The Doll
  • Divided

So glad that Brianna does monthly review-a-thons, as it really helps keep me on track!

12 comments:

  1. I will definitely take part in one of these soon! For once, I'm ahead on reviews scheduled, but I still have a bunch to type up. I'll be on a train this 23rd, but I'll need something like this to catch up again in June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'm determined to be ahead on my reviews at least once and my goal is to have two weeks of reviews scheduled. Not there yet, but I'm getting closer!

      Delete
  2. I should probably join this because I have reviews I need to catch up on.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice monthly reminder to catch up!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you'll be joining me again :) Good luck and I hope you get all your reviews done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're hosting this, as it's a great reminder to catch up on all those outstanding reviews!

      Delete
  4. Oooh this is great. I have a long list of reviews to do - book reviews and otherwise. I might have to try and sign up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're able to catch up on your reviews! :)

      Delete
  5. Great to read of an event that encourages reviews. I look forward to reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I'm pretty much back on track with my reading, but still need to work on my reviewing habits. It's always something with me.... *L*

      Delete
  6. Looking good, sunshine. I can't wait for the posts. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u