The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, May 23rd and Saturday, May 24th. It's a great way to get those reviews done!
- Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
- This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
- To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb and event button. If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to the sign up post so others can join in as well.
- The sign up linky will be open until 11:59 pm PST on May 23rd.
- On May 23rd, get working on those reviews!
- There will be a wrap-up post linky on The Book Vixen on May 25th.
- Reflections of Queen Snow White
- One Hundred Names
- Tales of the Hidden World
- The Doll
So glad that Brianna does monthly review-a-thons, as it really helps keep me on track!