My Book Haul (52) | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul (52)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Book Haul (52)

My Book Haul
In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Read and enjoyed the first book in this series, so happy to accept the NetGalley invitation to read book #2!

Divided by Elsie Chapman
Divided by Elsie Chapman

The hunter becomes the hunted. . . .
West Grayer is done killing. She defeated her Alternate, a twin raised by another family, and proved she’s worthy of a future. She’s ready to move on with her life. The Board has other plans.

***

Kelley Armstrong can do no wrong IMO, so was thrilled to receive an ARC of her new series!

Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong

Kelley Armstrong, #1 New York Times bestselling author, takes an exciting new direction with this big, breathtaking blend of fantasy, romance, horror, and pulse-pounding action, perfect for fans of Graceling and Game of Thrones.

***

I have a major crush on Oberon from The Iron Druid series, and Atticus isn't bad either! Very happy to receive the ARC for his next book, as Kevin is another one of my go-to authors!

Shattered by Kevin Hearne
Shattered by Kevin Hearne

For nearly two thousand years, there was only one Druid left walking the Earth - Atticus O’Sullivan, the Iron Druid, whose sharp wit and sharp sword kept him alive while pursued by a pantheon of hostile deities. Now he’s got company.



What did you receive this week?


14 comments:

  1. Great haul! Sea of Shadows looks good...Here is my shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister likes Kelley Armstrong; that's cool she has a new series coming out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that I have heard good things about The Iron Druid series. Great haul of books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool haul. I've had Sea of Shadows for a while now but haven't gotten to it. Hope you enjoy all your newbies :)

    Happy Sunday!

    IFB Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Dualed yet, so I'll have to check that out. I couldn't get into Sea of Shadows but hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your Sea of Shadows! I won it in a contest 2 weeks ago, and was really hoping to get it before I get to see the author this coming Thursday so I could read it, but it hasn't arrived. :-( Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Shattered sounds good, definitely one for my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about Sea of Shadows. Enjoy it :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look so good. I can't wait to read your reviews. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books :D I really hope to read Sea of Shadows soonish. <3 Hope you enjoy everything :)
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog a while ago. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm *trying* to slow down on review books. Hahahahaha....So many amazing new books coming out. And you've got three that sound amazing. :) Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have one or two Kelley Armstrong books on my shelves and I have not read ONE! LOL I need to because I keep hearing great things about her books! I get so excited, hoard books, and then... they gather dust. I am trying to END that madness!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u