Write On Review-a-Thon | Alexia's Books and Such: Write On Review-a-Thon

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, April 21, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, April 25th and Saturday, April 26th. Let’s get those reviews done!

I'm so glad that Brianna is hosting a review-a-thon every month, as I really need something to keep me on track! Here are the reviews I want to work on this month:
  1. Poison Promise
  2. Don't Even Think About It
  3. What Nora Knew
  4. The Doll
  5. Uninvited
I know I probably won't get to them all, but will do my best!

Are you taking part in the review-a-thon this month? Curious what it's about? Find out more details at The Book Vixen!

9 comments:

  1. this is a great idea. I should look into it, even if I'm just unofficially taking part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's helping me get back on track, even if I'm not writing as quickly as I'd like. Hope you're able to participate, either officially or unofficially!

      Delete
  2. You've got a pretty manageable list there. I hope you're able to knock them all off your list. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! I'm hoping that if I keep my list manageable, I might be able to cross everything off!

      Delete
  3. I had no doubt you'd do what you could. Look forward to reading them when they are done. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea. Good luck with your reviewing, I look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a few reviews that need to be done yet. But this weekend is full with family stuff already. *sigh* Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u