Write On Review-a-Thon wrap up | Alexia's Books and Such: Write On Review-a-Thon wrap up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon wrap up

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. 

I'm so glad that Brianna is hosting a review-a-thon every month, as I really need something to keep me on track!

Books to review:

  1. Poison Promise
  2. Don't Even Think About It
  3. What Nora Knew (decided not to review this one)
  4. The Doll
  5. Uninvited

Well, I actually did better than expected with this round and completed three reviews. I know myself well enough by now that I know I don't do well with deadlines and thons, so three is actually a win for me!

Decided to admit defeat and throw in the towel for What Nora Knew, as I read it so long ago that I can barely remember the story. Didn't leave much of an impression on me and didn't want to reread it for a review. 

I'm working on writing my reviews immediately after I finish reading and have about a 60% success rate. Sometimes I just want to jump into the next book, but I'm working on it!

2 comments:

  1. You did great! There were a couple of reviews I had to cross off as well. I also did better this time around with the review-a-thon. And I, too, need to make it a habit to write my review right after finishing the book!

    Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time reviewing books right after I read them too. I tend to be too tired or focused on something else to do it right after, and then it just depends on when I have time/motivation. haha

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u