My Book Haul (48) | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul (48)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Book Haul (48)

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Jennifer Estep is one of my favorite authors and I absolutely love her Spider series! So happy that I was approved for a copy on NetGalley, and I can't wait to read this one!

Poison Promise
Poison Promise by Jennifer Estep 

In book eleven of her New York Times bestselling Elemental Assassin series, author Jennifer Estep continues “one of the best urban fantasy series going on the market” (Fresh Fiction).


Swag:

Received this lovely package in the mail from Jeri Smith-Ready after joining her Street Team! Looking forward to reading her next book!

swag

Two sets of autographed bookmarks and a Street Team ID card!


What did you receive this week?



14 comments:

  1. I love Jeri; I really hope to read her latest soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to meet her and she's really, really nice! :)

      Delete
  2. I am enjoying Estep's Mythos Academy series, but I haven't tried her adult books yet. Hope you enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her adult books are different, but just as good! She also has another adult series that's more humorous, called Bigtime, that you might want to check out.

      Delete
  3. awesome. I love the elemental assassin's series. I am hoping that I get approved for this book.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed that you get approved!

      Delete
  4. I should start reading Jennifer Estep this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you give her a chance, as she's awesome!

      Delete
  5. Not an author I've personally read but I know lots of readers are raving about her so her books are definitely something I'll keep a look out for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's very talented, so hope you give her a chance!

      Delete
  6. Poison sounds good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love the Spider series!!! I can't wait to read your review on Poison!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm torn, as I really want to read it now, but know that once I finish, there's another long wait for the next one....I am a spoiled reader! *L*

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u