Write On review-a-thon | Alexia's Books and Such: Write On review-a-thon

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, March 17, 2014

Write On review-a-thon

Write On Review-a-Thon

Brianna over at The Book Vixen has posted the sign ups for this month's review-a-thon! I missed last months, but need to catch up and hoping this will do the trick!

Review-a-Thon Details:

  • Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
  • This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
  • To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
  • The sign up linky will be open until 11:59 pm PDT on March 21.
  • On March 21, get working on those reviews!
  • There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on March 23.
  • There will be a GIVEAWAY this time!!
  • There will be a Twitter Chat on Friday, March 21 at 9 am PDT. Follow @reviewathon and use the #reviewathon hashtag to follow along and participate. (Participating in the Twitter chat is not required to participate in the review-a-thon.)

Pending Reviews:

I'm going to concentrate on my NetGalley reviews, as I really want to raise my NG rating!
  1. John Dreamer
  2. I See You Made An Effort
  3. The Spider
  4. Dash of Peril
  5. Don't Even Think About It
  6. What Nora Knew
Are you taking part in this month's review-a-thon? Find out more information or sign up today!

14 comments:

  1. Good luck!!

    I'm all caught up on reviews (crazy, right!), so I won't be participating. I will be cheering you on though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! I'm trying to catch up on my reviews, but keep getting distracted by my TBR pile calling my name. *L*

      Delete
  2. Good luck and I hope you're able to get them all done :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! I'm hoping your monthly review-a-thons help get me back on track!

      Delete
  3. this sounds great! I should do something like this, even if on my own...because it's easy to get behind on reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unbelievably easy for me to fall behind!

      Delete
  4. Sounds good and something I'm interested in joining in as I think these Read-a-Thons can be a great way of meeting other bloggers. Anyway good luck with those reviews, I look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I usually don't do well with thons, but am going to give it my best shot!

      Delete
  5. I won't be signing up, but what I will be doing is waiting patiently for those reviews of yours. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh have fun! I need to do some of these again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Melissa! I've got the outlines done, so now I just need to finish them!

      Delete
  7. Oh wow. I think I'm all caught up on my reviews though. But a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on being caught up! That's my goal, to one day be all caught up! Don't see it happening any time soon, but a girl can dream! *L*

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u