Write On Review-a-Thon Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such: Write On Review-a-Thon Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon Wrap Up

Write On Review-a-Thon

I was only able to work on my reviews on Saturday. Here is my original list of pending reviews, with the completed ones crossed off:
  1. John Dreamer
  2. I See You Made An Effort
  3. The Spider
  4. Dash of Peril
  5. Don't Even Think About It
  6. What Nora Knew

I wasn't able to get to all of my pending NetGalley reviews, but was able to write and schedule half of them. And I've got everything outlined for the other three posts, so just have to write the actual review. That's a good start for me! 

8 comments:

  1. Great job!! I need to do better at writing reviews right after I finish a book but I often don't have time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a constant work in progress for me, as I need to break the habit of starting the next book immediately instead of writing my current review first.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! The review-a-thons are really helping get me back on track!

      Delete
  3. Hey, you got a few off the list. That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's more than a great start! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tif! I'm working on better habits for my review writing.

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u