My Book Haul (46) | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Book Haul (46)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Book Haul (46)

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

Hadn't realized the book 3 of the Blood of Eden series was coming out until it started popping up on other blogs. Once I saw that, I practically tripped over myself in my rush to request a copy from NetGalley. Can't wait to read this one! Thank you Harlequin Teen!

The Forever Song
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa

Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster? With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer. (Goodreads)


What did you receive this week?

14 comments:

  1. I didn't realize it was coming out either and I never would have realized it was from this series by that cover. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this series and I'm really looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read a book by this author yet, but I do want too!! I just need to find time to read a series of hers so I don't get behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie is an amazing author, so hope you're able to pick up one of her books soon!

      Delete
  3. I did exactly the same thing! I knew it was coming out soon, but didn't know it was on NG until I saw it on a blog and then flailed over the NG. Can't wait to see how the series ends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't want it to end, but looking forward to seeing what Julie comes up with!

      Delete
  4. Happy reading.

    You might be interested in this giveaway on my blog.
    http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/in-bloom-paperback-reveal-and-giveaway.html
    Open to international entrants until the 29th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this but I googled it and it sounds great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Julie and all of her books! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh no! I have book 1 right there *points at shelves* Dang. Book 3?!? I'm such a bad book lover. ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get busy reading Melissa, and I think you'll love this series!

      Delete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u