My Book Haul (43) | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul (43)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Book Haul (43)

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

I've read this series before, so was happy to accept the newest book in order to find out what Munroe gets up to next! Since they were nice enough to send me two copies, I'll give one away in an upcoming contest.

The Doll by Taylor Stevens
The Doll:  A Novel by Taylor Stevens

In this high-octane thriller Munroe will have to fight fast, smart, and furious to overcome a dangerous nemesis and deliver her trademark brand of justice. (Goodreads)

***
Another offer from NetGalley that I couldn't resist! I really should stop opening their email invitations, but can't seem to make myself hit the delete button. Read the excerpt and was sucked right in, so looking forward to reading the rest!

 photo thehereandnow.jpg
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

An unforgettable epic romantic thriller about a girl from the future who might be able to save the world . . . if she lets go of the one thing she’s found to hold on to. (Goodreads)

Purchased:

The Eve Dallas series is one of my must-haves, as I love Dallas and Roarke! Great mystery/thrillers with a touch of romance. Awesome reads!

Concealed in Death
Concealed in Death by J.D. Robb

The incomparable J. D. Robb presents the latest moving and suspenseful novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling Eve Dallas series. (Goodreads)


What did you receive this week?

28 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. The Here and Now is certainly popular this week. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like NetGalley is really pushing The Here and Now, so hope it lives up to all the hype! Thanks for stopping by Grace!

      Delete
  2. I have the latest J.D. Robb book on my wish list. Enjoy your reading. Here is my post. Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're able to get to it soon, as Roarke and Dallas never disappoint!

      Delete
  3. The Here And Now sounds very interesting! I think it's already on my tbr pile already. Enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Here and Now is everywhere this weekend, eh?! It looks good! Enjoy! :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like it's popping up everywhere, doesn't it? Hope it lives up to the hype!

      Delete
  5. Nice haul :) I know what you mean about those pesky invitation e-mails from Netgalley! They are impossible to resist.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Enjoy your Sunday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I should probably block them or something in order to resist temptation, but I'm afraid I'll miss something really good! Can't win, so just need to start reading faster! *L*

      Delete
  6. We both got The here and Now. Seeing it a lot now. Hope it's good. Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed it's as good as its synopsis!

      Delete
  7. Oh, I want to read the Here & Now. I hope you enjoy your haul this week! Thanks for stopping by my STS this week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! And I hope you enjoy Outlander as much as I did!

      Delete
  8. Ahhh The Here and Now! So can't wait to read it, jealous.:) Hope you enjoy it.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty! I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard of The Dolls, sounds interesting!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Missie! I'm reading The Doll right now and so far, so good!

      Delete
  10. Great haul! A friend and I were just talking about The Here and Now. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Check out our STS.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leydy! Hope you enjoy all the awesome books you received, especially the Jane Green books!

      Delete
  11. I'm a pretty big fan of J.D. Robb and Nora Roberts in general. Unfortunately, I haven't read many of the most recent books in the Eve Dallas series. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Hope you're able to pick up the new Dallas books, as they just keep getting better and better!

      Delete
  12. I have Here and Now as well, hope we both like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy reading, enjoy your haul :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Here and Now cover is neat. I like that. And always cool to get more than one copy. Love giveaways! LOL!

    Hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Here and Now is the book of the week it seems! Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u