My Book Haul (41) | Alexia's Books and Such: My Book Haul (41)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Book Haul (41)

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Lori Foster is one of those authors that really knows how to do a series properly! While I'm normally not much of a romance reader, I love Lori's books because she does such great continuing characters and you can't wait to read the next story. Dash is Logan's brother, from book one of the Lover Undercover series. Love when authors do that!

 photo DashofPeril.jpg
Dash of Peril by Lori Foster

A no-nonsense female cop reluctantly teams up with the one man who makes her lose control in a deliciously sensual new novel from New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster...


What did you receive this week?



23 comments:

  1. I liked the previous book in this series. Nice haul of books. The cover is really nice looking as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one definitely lives up to the rest of the series! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this author yet but I really need to, I heard great things about her. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori is really talented, so hope you're able to give her books a try one day!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read this author yet. Hope you enjoy!!
    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy this series, but The Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor is my favorite Lori Foster series!

      Delete
  4. hope you enjoy that one, I heard she is amazing writer!


    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it! Dare is a pretty cool guy!

      Delete
  6. Aw, cute kitten. Cute kittens will be the death of me online one day, honestly. Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm a sucker for cute kitties. :)

      Delete
  7. Looks awesome! Hope you enjoy it & Happy late Valentine's Day!

    My STS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  8. Hope you enjoy it! It's always nice to find an author that does a certain genre well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I don't usually read romance, but have a soft spot for a few of my old favorites. :)

      Delete
  9. I havent heard of this one. I hope you enjoy it!


    Check out our STS.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leydy! Hope you're able to give Lori a try one day, as she's really talented!

      Delete
  10. I have never read Lori Foster, but I'm always looking for a good series with connecting characters - I love seeing how things change with the characters from previous books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love series like this too! It's always fun to catch up with characters and see what they're up to now.

      Delete
  11. I got that one too. Lori Foster is one of my favorites as well. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'll keep an eye out for your review!

      Delete
  12. Hmm, I know this authors name. I'm trying to think with what title. Well, hope you enjoy it and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u