My Book Haul (40) | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Book Haul (40)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Book Haul (40)

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information.

For Review:

I received an email invitation to review this one and thought it sounded fascinating. I love the whole idea of coincidence and deja vu, so hope it lives up to expectations!

 photo coincidence.jpg
Coincidence by J.W. Ironmonger

A warm and romantic, yet intellectually fascinating, story of two souls trying to make sense of the universe and our place in it, Coincidence is an unforgettable novel by a storyteller of masterful gifts. (Goodreads)

What did you receive this week?




5 comments:

  1. Never heard of this book. It sounds really interesting & different.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover has a very calming, peaceful effect. I wonder if it really has anything to do with the story. Not sure this would be for me as there doesn't seem to be nearly enough swords and fighting, but I look forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the book! Sounds like it touches on some thoughtful concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh....sounds potentially moving. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u