Really enjoy buzz books, as they're a great way to sample some of the best new releases without having to track down and download them one by one. Plus, there's the added benefit of knowing that these titles are hand-selected as the best of the best!
I read at least some of each story, some fully and some I just skimmed. I'm to the point where I can tell within a few pages if something is to my liking or not. Very few books are the exception to my "grab me on the first page" rule, so I move on to the next story.
Here are the ones that grabbed my attention and made me want to read more:
- Four Friends by Robyn Carr, due March 25th
- A Year After Henry by Cathie Pelletier, due June 1st
- The Bees by Laline Paull, due May 6th
- Ava and Pip by Carol Weston, due March 4th
- Half Bad by Sally Green, due March 4th
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, due April 1st
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares, due April 8th
- How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly In Love by Ken Baker, due April 22nd
- Tease by Amanda Maciel, due April 29th
- The Thickety by J.A. White, due May 6th
A large part of these are YA titles (no surprise there), but there are a few from other categories as well. Haven't requested any of these from NetGalley yet as I need to finish the ones I've already requested first, but really looking forward to reading these!
eBook received via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review