Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter 2014 Mini Bloggiesta!

 photo bloggiestalogo.gif

Very excited to find out that there will be a mini Bloggiesta at the end of this month! Scheduled for January 25 & 26, the last weekend of the month. It's going to be laid back with just a few mini challenges, so will be a good introduction if you haven't taken part in other Bloggiestas.

Basically, this mini event is an organized time where we can all fix up our blogs and talk about it as we go. I've learned SO much from past Bloggiestas, and am really looking forward to this one!

Sign ups will go up about a week before, so start thinking about your to-do lists and link up then if you'd like to join.

Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. Only two days? Hmm, I may well sign up for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always learn so much from these events, and am really looking forward to it! Hope you're able to join in the fun!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good event. I've seen them around but never participated in one. I tend to always be too busy the days these type of things happen. Maybe this year...

    Lauren from www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're able to join this year, as I always learn something new!

      Delete
  3. Hmm, I do have several things to get caught up on...I don't know if I can take a whole weekend though. I'm going to have to think about doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually pop in and out with Bloggiestas, as I can rarely devote the entire weekend to my blog. Life keeps getting in the way, which is totally unfair! *L*

      Delete