The Mini Bloggiesta is coming! | Alexia's Books and Such: The Mini Bloggiesta is coming!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, January 20, 2014

The Mini Bloggiesta is coming!

mini Bloggiesta

Looking forward to this coming weekend, the eagerly awaited Mini Bloggiesta! For those of you who haven't heard of Bloggiesta, it's basically time devoted to cleaning up our blogs, tackling those neglected tasks, and learning new tips & tricks from our fellow bloggers. 

I've taken part in past Bloggiestas and always come away with so many new ideas! It also fires up my blogging enthusiasm, so really looking forward to Saturday!

Here's what I hope to accomplish this weekend:
  1. backup blog
  2. solve my threaded comments problem once & for all
  3. write at least 2 reviews
  4. update my Reviews page
  5. update my TBR page
  6. crosspost reviews on Amazon & Goodreads
  7. visit other Bloggiesta participants
  8. organize my Bloglovin folders
  9. complete at least one mini-challenge
  10. take part in the Twitter chat Saturday night, 9pm EST
Will you be taking part this weekend? Can you think of anything else I should tackle? If you'd like more information, check out the Bloggiesta website for more details!




19 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this everywhere and I think that is a sign I need to do this! Good luck with what you want to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! Hope you're able to join us!

      Delete
  2. Not only do I need to sign up for this, but I probably should copy your to do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually wind up adding to my list after seeing everyone else's to-do list, so feel free! :)

      Delete
  3. That's quite the list! Good luck with everything! So glad you've joined in the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suey! Looking forward to it, as I always learn something new!

      Delete
  4. I've never done any of these, but I always think they are a nice idea. I should really get more things done with my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mini challenges are always good, and they're left up so you can do them whenever you have time.

      Delete
  5. I'm in again and have a couple of the same tasks as you have on your list! BTW, what did you figure out with our threaded comments? My page jumps to the top when I try to reply, but I can scroll back down and it is fine. It's quite annoying though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't solved the page jumping issue yet, but at least now I can reply so that's something. I had to step away for a bit as I was getting really annoyed and was about ready to toss my laptop out the window! That would be bad, so I stepped away.... *L*

      Delete
  6. Very good reminder. And number one--backing up your blog--is something I should have done a while back. Thanks, for probably saving my butt.

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Bloggiesta has probably saved my butt several times! :)

      Delete
  7. I REALLY need to back up my blog!! Thanks for the reminder. How'd you do on your list?

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I just realized that the Bloggiesta is coming THIS weekend, so I guess you don't know how you did on your list yet! :-) Hope it goes well!

      Delete
    2. Not doing very well so far as something unexpected came up this morning. Oh well, you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice & men! ha!

      Delete
  8. Good luck with your goals! I just can't decide if I want to participate this time around... ughh I should though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've skipped the last few, but really want to catch up on that to-do list so giving it the old college try this weekend! Not off to a great start, but I still have time!

      Delete
  9. You've got a great list. Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u