Looking forward to this coming weekend, the eagerly awaited Mini Bloggiesta! For those of you who haven't heard of Bloggiesta, it's basically time devoted to cleaning up our blogs, tackling those neglected tasks, and learning new tips & tricks from our fellow bloggers.
I've taken part in past Bloggiestas and always come away with so many new ideas! It also fires up my blogging enthusiasm, so really looking forward to Saturday!
Here's what I hope to accomplish this weekend:
- backup blog
- solve my threaded comments problem once & for all
- write at least 2 reviews
- update my Reviews page
- update my TBR page
- crosspost reviews on Amazon & Goodreads
- visit other Bloggiesta participants
- organize my Bloglovin folders
- complete at least one mini-challenge
- take part in the Twitter chat Saturday night, 9pm EST
Will you be taking part this weekend? Can you think of anything else I should tackle? If you'd like more information, check out the Bloggiesta website for more details!