Thursday, January 16, 2014

Technical Difficulties

Help!

For some reason, I've lost my threaded comments. I can no longer reply directly to a comment and it just bounces me to the top of the page. It worked, then it didn't. I didn't change anything, so not sure what happened.

Nothing I've been able to find online has solved the problem, and I'm about ready to throw my laptop out the window in frustration! Will tackle it again tomorrow, but wanted to let everyone know that I wasn't ignoring you and will hopefully solve this problem soon!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get it sorted out! Lately, whenever I have problems with "wonky" things happening on the blog, I clear my cache, and voila!! But probably not the solution here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have it half-sorted, as I can leave comments now but the page keeps jumping around on me. I'm getting close though!

      Delete
  2. Oh dear! Sounds like there's a gremlin running amok. Hope this is sorted before you resort to throwing the laptop out of the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a very nasty, persistent gremlin, but I'm on his tail!

      Delete