Dear Mini Bloggiesta, How's it going? | Alexia's Books and Such: Dear Mini Bloggiesta, How's it going?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dear Mini Bloggiesta, How's it going?

mini bloggiesta
Yesterday was pretty much of a bust for me goal-wise, as life got in the way and I didn't have much time to spend on my list. Sunday is better, and I'm hoping to tackle even more items so I can cross them off my list!

Bloggiesta Goals:


  1. backup blog
  2. solve my threaded comments problem once & for all
  3. write at least 2 reviews
  4. update my Reviews page
  5. update my TBR page
  6. crosspost reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, NetGalley, & Pinterest
  7. visit other Bloggiesta participants Have stopped by about a dozen blogs so far, and hoping to visit more before the day is done!
  8. organize my Bloglovin folders
  9. complete at least one mini-challenge I decided to start with The Basics challenge #2, writing reviews. So far behind that it isn't even funny! I've got several drafts set up, so just need to finish them. Hoping to do a couple of other challenges this afternoon.
  10. take part in the Twitter chat Saturday night, 9pm EST The Twitter chat was lots of fun and the hour went by really fast! I missed several comments, so had to go back and read everything once it was over. Tweetchat didn't really work for me and didn't care for Tweetfall, so guess I need to find something else for my next chat.

Pending Reviews:


  1. Hunted
  2. She's the Boss
  3. TaleSpins
  4. Spider
  5. The Curiosity
  6. Through the Zombie Glass
  7. Pawn
  8. Machine of Death
  9. What Nora Knew
  10. Rogue
  11. Perfect
  12. Grim
How are you doing with your Bloggiesta to-do list?

2 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on and I'm sure you'll succeed. Thanks to you I've backed up my blog and tidy up a bit. Very grateful for the reminder. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your review on Pawn
    Here's my blog link: http://ramblingsofabookworm3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u