November Wrap Up | Alexia's Books and Such: November Wrap Up

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, December 2, 2013

November Wrap Up

library-6

Getting back into my reading and blogging groove, and a monthly wrap up post seems to keep me on track!

Books read

In order to meet my Goodreads goal of 100 books, I need to read 8.33 books per month. According to Goodreads, I've read 6 books this month:

  1. Hunted by Kevin Hearne
  2. Machine of Death anthology
  3. Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist
  4. Taken by Erin Bowman
  5. Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron
  6. Rude Bitches Make Me Tired by Celia Rivenbark
  7. Death Warmed Over by Kevin J. Anderson
  8. Unnatural Acts by Kevin J. Anderson
  9. Naughty & Nice by Kevin J. Anderson

Blog Goals

Managed to cross a few more things off of my perpetual To-Do list

Went through all of my drafts and either deleted the ones I knew would never get written, or updated the publish date to give myself a new deadline. Hopefully now that they're no longer buried, I'll finally catch up on my writing!

To Be Reviewed

I took part in a review-a-thon this month and didn't do too well, only managing to write two reviews. But I did manage to set up all the review posts, so was determined to finish my list by the end of the month year. Here's my remaining review-a-thon list, with the finished reviews crossed off. Notice that none of them are crossed off? Boo on me.

  1. Hunted
  2. She's the Boss
  3. TaleSpins
  4. Spider
  5. The Curiosity
  6. Through the Zombie Glass
  7. Same Kind of Different As Me
  8. Pawn
  9. Machine of Death
  10. Taken
  11. Indelible
  12. Once We Were
  13. Carniepunk

Overall

Still struggling with writing my reviews, but pleased that I seem to have rediscovered my love of reading! Now I just have to rediscover my love of reviewing, as I do enjoy talking about the books I've read.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! Riddled with typos, I'll try again ......

    A great month reading wise. I look forward to reading your reviews as and when. Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have slumps every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've become way more laid back about the review writing side of blogging. That doesn't help having posts ready to go lol but I am enjoying my reading so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you found your reading mojo again.One thing at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are enjoying reading again. Sometimes reviewing does that to books. So, as we look forward to your reviews, I understand and glad you are enjoying reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to know there is another human being out there giving a good fight--keep at the struggle. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u