My Secret Santa Goodies! | Alexia's Books and Such: My Secret Santa Goodies!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, December 9, 2013

My Secret Santa Goodies!


Broke & Bookish Secret Santa
So excited to receive my Secret Santa goodies from the Broke & Bookish swap! I wasn't expecting to get anything so soon and, to tell the truth, I haven't even mailed mine out yet (in my defense, I'm still waiting for an online order to arrive). So what a great surprise!

 photo SSbooks029.jpg
My Secret Santa was Tanya from Ramblings of a Reading Addict and boy did she do a fantastic job! Look at what she packed my gifts in - book boxes! Is that awesome or what? Love it!

 photo SSbooks031.jpg
The smaller box held a treasure trove of goodies! Twizzlers, chocolate Santas, Milky Way minis, a chocolate Kiss, and a bag of coal. But it's okay, because the coal was made of chocolate! I'm seriously in love with this girl, as she sent me so many of my favorites!


 photo SSbooks032.jpg photo SSbooks034.jpg
The bigger box held even more goodies, including bookmarks and Ghiradelli peppermint bark! I collect bookmarks, and some of them were even signed! Tanya really hit it out of the ballpark with her selections. Wonder if I can hire her to be my personal shopper? *L*

 photo SSbooks035.jpg
She also included some silly socks, which I love. Another home run!

 photo SSbooks033.jpg
And now for the major goodies in the box- books! While I had included my wishlist when I joined the swap, I also said I'd love to discover some of my Santa's favorite titles. While the Rowland book was on my list, the other two are new to me and I can't wait to read them!
Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

I simply cannot get over how wonderful this gift is! So many of my favorite items, and some new books to read! There's not a single thing in this box that I don't absolutely love! If my Secret Santa enjoys my gift half as much as I'm enjoying Tanya's, then I'll consider it a win. 

Thank you so much Tanya! You rock!


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've never seen these boxes before, but am totally in love with them! The perfect place to store my bookmark collection. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've got a soft spot for bookmarks, so was so happy to see these in the box! Tanya did a fantastic job!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I missed doing this again. :( But you got some lovely gifts! Love the socks. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the card exchange, but happy I remembered to sign up for this one!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas! What lovely gifts, and you deserve each one. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Secret Santa event looks fun. I should've signed up. I totally plan on it next year!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u