My Book Haul (36) | Alexia's Books and Such...: My Book Haul (36)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Book Haul (36)

My Book Haul

In need of a new way to showcase titles, I decided that My Book Haul seems like a good fit. I like giving books a little special attention as sometimes it can be awhile before I'm able to review them. Sad to say, but some get put on the shelf and gather a little dust before I'm able to give them the love they deserve. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the book.

For Review:

While this doesn't sound like my usual read, I was pulled in by the sample chapter and quickly agreed to review it! Looking forward to seeing if it lives up to the first chapter!

 photo ascendant.jpg
The Ascendant by Drew Chapman

In this taut and cunning novel, Drew Chapman takes readers into a scenario that is eerily plausible and utterly terrifying - an unconventional war capable of bringing a superpower to its knees. The Ascendant is a brilliant new twist on the art of the white-knuckle thriller. (Goodreads)



What did you receive this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u