Now that the Monster Review-a-thon is over, let's see how I did.
Out of 14 books that needed reviewing, I only managed to write 1 review from the below list and 1 review from a title that wasn't even listed. Another review-a-thon fail.
To Be Reviewed:
How to be Alone
- She's the Boss
- The Curiosity
- Through the Zombie Glass
- Same Kind of Different As Me
- Machine of Death
- Once We Were
- Set up posts for reviews, with book cover and synopsis so all I have to do is write my thoughts - done!
- Complete at least one challenge for the review-a-thon - no challenges this time
- Write and schedule at least 4 reviews - major fail! :(
- Visit and cheer on other participants - visited a few, but will try to check in with everyone's wrap up posts to see how they all did.
So even though I didn't manage to write reviews for every book, I didn't really expect to. I have a horrible track record with review-a-thons, but am happy that I did manage to prepare posts for all of my to-be-reviewed titles! And now I have a list to work from that I'm determined to finish before the end of the month!